Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:
Rahul Sundaram escribió:
Hi,

Installation instructions - http://ps3.qj.net/PS3-Linux-The-void-has-been-filled-Full-install-instructions-for-Fedora-Core-5-/pg/49/aid/73144

Videos -
http://ps3mods.blogspot.com/2006/11/fedora-core-5-on-ps3-videos.html

Rahul

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

I hope this message makes it to the list, as apparently I've been unable to post to the list for the last couple of days.

You were able to post to the list earlier too but you send the mails to the list administrators instead of the list a few times.

Rahul

Ohh... I'm pretty sure I was sending to the same address... will have to check my sent-box, I'm really sorry if it was an inconvenience.