Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Re: slashdot

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

Even though I'd be most interested on hearing/reading what does Max
think about Ubuntu, I'm not sure if his input on the subject more
directly than what it was would have been all that beneficial, for the
discussion and the whole Fedora "angle".  However now knowing that
Fedora is "no longer" a "Linux power user/enthusiast" distro any more
(or so I deduce from some of the postings and points made by Rahul),

Right. We are interesting in driving the project to serve other needs along with the power users.

I'd really be interested, as I tended to think that two niches were
covered by either Ubuntu and Fedora. Fedora being more like Gentoo
(without the whole "build it thyself" aspect) and being a distribution
that could appeal easily to both GUI-inclined power users and CLI
hardcore power users;

Yes. We need to continue that balance.

Rahul