Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Derivate distributions and GPL

Matthew Miller wrote:

Needless to say, a better working arrangement with derivative distributions is pretty important for Fedora. We have a number of Fedora derivatives out there that could be doing interesting modifications that we need to look at.

And we need to do a better job feeding back to Fedora. There's just so
little time!

I would be interested to know the kind of changes you are making to Fedora and things that would make the process easier.

Rahul