Re: fedora websites

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Karsten Wade wrote:

Another good point.  To the best of my knowledge, there's not a thing
going on in this regard.  A potentially very obvious reason why Fedora is
ignored in much of the world.
Just don't let anyone start translating it yet!

I don't see how we can translate the Wiki, considering how often it
changes.

Seems like another good argument for two sets of data: static data, that
is translated into every language we can think of; and dynamic data, which remains English-only.

--g

We should just mark static and dynamic pages as such and let the contributors decide whether they would want to invest the time in translating the dynamic pages too. If anyone else is interested in doing this, kindly use this page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted to add in the different ways to participate and influence the future direction of Fedora

regards
Rahul