Re: Someone's missing the point...

Hi

Do you feel that yum is ready to work as fast or regarding dependancies
ready to handle a one-cd situation?  I've used both yum and apt and it
seems that apt with rpms is still more efficient in processing the data
required.  Maybe thats just me I'm not sure.

Yum is FC4 is pretty fast. I havent tested the raw numbers but thats besides the point since APT4RPM is a dead end

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Apt

regards
Rahul