Re: Fedora review

On 07/19/2005 12:16 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 12:08:22AM -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems
But obviously they weren't answered for the review author. So there is a problem in our getting the message out. What good is the wiki if its not helping our users?

Hmmm -- the default firefox bookmarks in uptates/testing/3 seem to still be
"Red Hat, Inc.", "Red Hat Network", "Red Hat Linux Documentation", etc.

Maybe the Fedora Wiki could be there instead?

I've actually been considering this for a bit. It's probably too late for FC3 and FC4 (default installs will have the current default, and updates won't fix that.). We can do it for FC5 though, but I'd like to see it done in one shot rather than change a bookmark here, a bookmark there.... I'm not sure I want to get into suggestion war over this, either. I'll probably attempt to come up with a reasonable set of defaults one of these days with a few people and stick it in the rawhide packages.