Re: Fedora review

Sankarshan Mukhopadhay wrote:
Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

I don't know if this has been posted on the list or not but situations
like this need to be looked at because it can only hinder the progress of
Fedora over time unfortunately.

http://distrocenter.linux.com/distrocenter/05/07/11/2327245.shtml?tid=107&tid=127

If you mean the following:

<quote>

Worse, Fedora Core 4 gets low marks for multimedia.

</quote>

Most of them would be answered here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems

But obviously they weren't answered for the review author.  So there is a problem in our getting the message out.  What good is the wiki if its not helping our users?