Re: Fedora review

On 07/19/2005 09:50 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Christopher Aillon wrote:

But obviously they weren't answered for the review author.  So there is
a problem in our getting the message out.  What good is the wiki if its
not helping our users?

Um, it's helping our developers?
Yes. My sentence should have read "What good is the wiki for our users if its not helping them?" Expecting Joe User to find these answers on random websites is not really a good option.

Specifically when it comes to the second message, I think we need to
promote the idea AGGRESSIVELY.
People won't get it until we hit them over the head with it.

Agreed. Besides, Greg, you know I'm always up for hitting people over the head. :-)