Re: Intent to retire nethack-vultures (Vulture's Eye and Vulture's Claw)

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 09:56:48 -0500,
 Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 09:03:31 -0500,
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll look harder to see if I can get a copy of 3.67. It isn't available any more from where I got it and I may have lost the copy I had downloaded to evalute a number of years ago.

I found a source rpm that has the 2.3.67 tarball in it. It looks reasonable.
https://ftp.lysator.liu.se/pub/opensuse/repositories/games/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/src/vulture-2.3.67-4.130.src.rpm
I have a local copy for now.

My feeling is that one will have better luck with that tarball, than with the 2.4 source that got archived.

I reopend a bug requesting an upgrade for vulture.