Re: Intent to retire nethack-vultures (Vulture's Eye and Vulture's Claw)

Copying me directory was a good idea to get my attention. Fedora list mail goes to another folder and it is easy for me to miss stuff, though I was planning to double check this thread for objections before doing a retire.

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 18:46:14 -0400,