Re: Minetest Broken

@Aleksandra: I'm not blaming Gwyn. I understand she is just trying to help me out.

I can work around the problem like rebuilding from src. It isn't really a big problem for me. I'm just trying to explain how it will look to less technical users. I'll probably hold off on updating the kids' machines to Fedora 31 but that isn't a big deal.

As for your solution how will that work when we upgrade to Fedora 32? Will all modules be disabled since we are getting rid of them?