Re: Hello All

On 12/12/2016 05:36 PM, Brigham Keys, Esq. wrote:
Hello Rick!

It is great to hear that you are interested in joining our SIG.

It sounds like you definitely have a lot to offer the SIG, I think voice
acting would be an awesome way to contribute to FOSS games, since that
is rather difficult to find.

Yeah our wiki could use a lot of love; I offered it some whenever I
joined the SIG but there is definitely a long ways to go for it to be
presentable to the world.

Welcome to the group!