Re: Hello All

Hello Rick!

It is great to hear that you are interested in joining our SIG.

It sounds like you definitely have a lot to offer the SIG, I think voice acting would be an awesome way to contribute to FOSS games, since that is rather difficult to find.

Yeah our wiki could use a lot of love; I offered it some whenever I joined the SIG but there is definitely a long ways to go for it to be presentable to the world.

Welcome to the group!