[games-sig] Re: Self introduction

On 07/20/2016 09:14 AM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
Hi!  Jon Ciesla, first time caller, long time listener.

Fedora packager since rawhide was Fedora 7.  Linux user and game player
since RedHat 7.1.  I'm on FPC, and maintain a pile of stuff, including
lots of games/

Useful links:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/limb/
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Limb

I can package, review, offer advice, etc.  I have 2 kids so I'm highly
motivated to keep several games working and find new ones. :)

Peace,
-me

Hi Jon! Welcome to the Games SIG! You're definitely not an unfamiliar face around the project. It'll be great to have someone with your experience and knowledge around here.

Will be looking forward to seeing you around here on the list and in the IRC channel as we begin coming up with plans and direction for the coming future. Thanks for the intro!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory