Self introduction

Hello,

I am Erik Schilling, 21 years old and studying computer science in Germany. I do not maintain a lot of packages really... But all of my packages are gaming related.

I currently maintain Flare, Valyria Tear and Tiled. I do not have a lot of time currently (finishing my bachelor thesis at the moment), but I just rejoined the IRC (I am Ablu) and will hang around a bit.

Regards,
Erik