[games-sig] Re: Self introduction

On 07/26/2016 05:12 AM, Erik Schilling wrote:
Hello,

I am Erik Schilling, 21 years old and studying computer science in
Germany. I do not maintain a lot of packages really... But all of my
packages are gaming related.

I currently maintain Flare, Valyria Tear and Tiled. I do not have a lot
of time currently (finishing my bachelor thesis at the moment), but I
just rejoined the IRC (I am Ablu) and will hang around a bit.

Regards,
Erik

Hello Erik, and welcome aboard to the Games SIG! Glad you're here with us. Thanks for your current work on packaging these things.

Curious, is there anything you would like to focus on specifically as part of a member of the SIG? Or something you think would be a good thing for us to address as a packager in the Fedora community?

Thanks for sending your self-intro here on the list!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory