Introduction

Hello,

    I am Brigham, or online known as bkeys. I am a developer for the DMUX project, and I do 3D graphics and physics professionally as well. I am also a GNU maintainer. I have a lot of passion for 3D graphics as long as I have been programming. I am aspiring to take a leadership role in this SIG and look forward to working with you guys, especially since we have common interests in this regard.

--
Brigham Keys, Esq.
Software Maintainer