Re: Nikki and Robots

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 20:26:28 -0500,
 Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I looked through all of the licensing information and see nothing which
would prevent it from being accepted into Fedora, assuming all of its
dependencies can be in Fedora.  Unfortunately I know nothing about
packaging haskell, though.  (Or anything about haskell at all, really.)
It doesn't look like it would be particularly difficult to build,
though.

Haskell is a functional language. The is a helper package for generating spec files for libraries. It probably wouldn't be too hard to get Haskell dependencies packaged.