Re: Nikki and Robots

DP> Is there anyway to know when it was removed and why?

I might be able to tell you if I had any idea of what the package was
named, but I can't even find that.  Even searching for
"site:fedoraproject.org nikki" doesn't show anything.  I'm not sure that
package was ever in Fedora; it it was it must have been a very long time
ago.

That game was added to the list in 2012 by a user who is not a
packager.  I suspect that someone thought the page was either a wishlist
or a list of free games which would work on Linux.

I looked through all of the licensing information and see nothing which
would prevent it from being accepted into Fedora, assuming all of its
dependencies can be in Fedora.  Unfortunately I know nothing about
packaging haskell, though.  (Or anything about haskell at all, really.)
It doesn't look like it would be particularly difficult to build,
though.

 - J<