Nikki and Robots

I was looking at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games

It lists Nikki and Robots as available but it isn't. The page tells you
it needs work so I'm not surprised to find something like that. Is
there anyway to know when it was removed and why? The company behind
the game is apparently gone. I thought maybe it was the CC-BY-SA
license on the levels but that appears to be acceptable for content.
The source can be found on github.