Will Game spin for Fedora 18 came out?

Fedora Game seems to not be out for Fedora 18 now:
"Games Spin is not available for the last Fedora release. Join us to
make it real again!"
taken from http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fr/games/
Will it be officialy released?

I would like to download an ISO of Game spin Fedora 18 on a USB key
for my sister to try.
I now use Fedora 18, and I may evaluate the possibility to build an
ISO image from the kickstart file that seems to exist for Fedora 18,
but I never done so, and will probably try:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/GamesLive with:
Kickfile url taken from
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Games_Spin&oldid=318146