2 Ideas about the Game SIG

Hi everybody,

I've got 2 ideas today about the game SIG:

1) We can create a meta-package for the game in Fedora? Like a meta-paquet for all RPG in the official repo, a meta-paquet for all FPS in the official repo... Because is very difficult to know the open-source game in Fedora. Yes we have lgdb, and lot of similar, but they doesn't speak about Fedora and the game in the official repo.
What do you think about this idea?

2) We can create a non open-source repo for the game. I know it isn't in the philosophy of Fedora, but the Game isn't in the open-source philosophy. It's too difficult to make a good open-source game. I think it's better to help the games societies to make a linux version of his program. I want push on this repo a game like Wolfenstein: Ennemy Territory, Heroes of Newerth or Regnum Online.
What do you think about this idea?

Thank you for your response,

Alexandre, Fedora user and ambassador