Re: Making a games spin?

I have some testing to do, but it looks like removing vdrift and the uqm
packages got the size down to where things worked. The iso is now coming in at:
1986546 extents written (3879 MB)

If you try to reproduce this avoid yum-3.2.20-4 as there appears to be a
problem with obsoletes. I used yum-3.2.20-5 to do the build.
I used mirrors of F10 Everything, Updates and Updates-testing for the build.

I am not sure what was limiting things to 4GiB instead of 4.7GB. Since
we are really close to that limit I'll do a bit of investigation there
after seeing if the livedvd actually works as expected.