Re: Making a games spin?

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 23:03:42 +0530,
  Rahul Sundaram  wrote:
Jesse Keating said he wanted that to happen for Fedora 11 in the last Fedora Board IRC meeting. So I guess the answer is yes. I can help you with that.

That should be OK. The main thing is to establish that I can get it to work.
I just need to watch the deadlines for the feature stuff so I can get
feature documentation and a test plan in.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-December/msg00006.html
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GamesSpin

Rahul