Re: Fedora games Live CD?

Hans de Goede wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Do copy and modify the existing kickstart file in the wiki and we can work out the details more.

Erm, I'm not completely following you here. I do think we need someone to sink some time into creating a minimal desktop .ks file to which we can then start adding games.

I am suggesting that we can copy and trim the existing games DVD kickstart file and reuse that if that is less work.

 Maybe use xfce? Then we will be the xfce
and games spin all rolled into one :)

It is still very early but I am working on a Xfce spin too.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/XfceLive

Rahul