Re: Fedora games Live CD?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Do copy and modify the existing kickstart file in the wiki and we can work out the details more.

Erm, I'm not completely following you here. I do think we need someone to sink some time into creating a minimal desktop .ks file to which we can then start adding games. Maybe use xfce? Then we will be the xfce and games spin all rolled into one :)

Regards,

Hans