Re: Fedora games Live CD?

Hans de Goede wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

I was contacted by a local computing magazine which is aiming to distribute a gaming distribution by December and wanted to know if I could do a Fedora games Live CD. It has a monthly circulation of 15000 copies but due to the low cost of the magazine they can't afford to distribute a DVD.

I could do one specifically for them but is there any interest in having it more widely available? Is a Fedora games Live CD worth the effort?

Well, to get 15000 cd's out there, hell ya!

Actually it is 30000 cd's since we would distribute two different spins. Fedora games and a local language (Tamil) edition. Do copy and modify the existing kickstart file in the wiki and we can work out the details more.

Rahul