Re: games spin

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:
Leszek Matok wrote:
Dnia 2007-09-30, o godz. 13:18:57 Wart <wart@xxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):

+1 for including autodownloader games.
Only if they wouldn't show up in the menu until I install the spin to my HDD.

Hmm,

I'm afraid that cannot be done easily. So which way will it be then, with or without autodownloader games?

I guess what people here are looking for is a easy way to differentiate between programs that use autodownloader and ones that don't. After it has downloaded the content thought the differentiation wouldn't be required.

If that can be done relatively easily somehow, that would be ideal.

There already is a way to differentiate, look at the tooltips one gets in the applications menu, atleast for all my autodl games there is a clear hint there files will be downloaded. FE: "Doom shareware launcher, will automatically download the needed datafiles" is the tooltip for the doom launcher included in vavoom.

Regards,

Hans