Re: RFC: Close this list now?

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 08:37:27PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> It might be rare, but it is quite important to get newcomers abort
> afaics (and we hd quite some new contributors that showed up on this
> list before they became a contributors). So discussing everything on a

Hum, that's true. I guess that they may already be subscribed to a read
only list, but it might not be enough. What about opening
fedora-maintainers, but marking in an obvious way that it is for people
interested in packaging for fedora? It should work since it worked for
the extras list which is not more active than the maintainers list.
Or have a subscription be 'moderated'?

--
Pat