Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-02-08

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:21:36 +0100, Florian La Roche wrote:

> > Florian's remark was aiming at "ease of work". Helping him would be a
> > matter of very few hours to for a central admin.
>
> The cvs commit would be easy todo, question is if we then wait for new
> package builds to happen or if also a central person should kick of and
> monitor package rebuilds.

Please do not add such mktemp madness to everybody's spec files.

There are enough packaging issues, broken deps and bugs in Extras, do you
really think it would be highly important to submit unnecessary rebuilds
of thousands of packages just for a changed BuildRoot?