Re: Adding (parts of) gstreamer-plugins-bad to FE?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 11/28/06, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx> wrote:
The bad references mainly to the code quality, not to licensing issues,
so I'm planning on:

So you're planning on delibrately feed code that has been deemed as
poor code quality from upstream to end-users of Fedora. WTF?

<big semi rant snipped>

Get off the soap-box. Upstream has beat you to complaining about this by about 45 minutes and at a much politer tone. As you may have read in my previous mail in this thread I've respected there request.

Next time try spending some more energy on actually creating / maintaining packages instead of on typing long unpleasant tone mails.

Regards,

Hans