Re: Fedora Extras packaging beta software into production repos, why?

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 22:01 +0100, Tim Jackson wrote:
> What might be more useful in terms of soliciting opinion would be some
> kind of notification to fedora-extras-list when the package request is
> first submitted (but no subsequent Bugzilla noise), to gain a wider
> audience and attention to the fact that a particular package is being
> proposed.

+1 !!!!! I'm 12143 messages behind in fedora-package-review. I gave up
on trying to keep up long ago.

Also, I'd like an rss feed/mailing list for every new package that hits
the repo. Rather than every single package update. End users would
probably be interested in such a thing too.