Re: New Project: pungi - A Fedora release composing tool

That's a great tool, I was even wondering how to customize a
installation CD or how to create another CD to install my favorite
extras/livna packages without the need for networking on the new PC :)

I'm just learning python, and I think that following a new project
will be great for studies. I'll help when I can.