Re: Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
I'll happily take over the following:

openmpi
rblcheck
tetex-prosper

I think I may have undercut you on rblcheck. I emailed Oliver Falk and got his approval to take over banner, bwm-ng, graphviz, ngrep, rblcheck, and scanssh. All of these packages (except graphviz, which was a couple days ago) have been rebuilt as of his morning, as he just gave me his okay. If you really do want rblcheck, or want to co-maintain, feel free to let me know.

     Jima