Re: Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Ville Skyttä wrote:

- not-treated-deps.txt: packages that have dependencies to the above or
 subpackages of the above, but are not listed in the above

Packages that have BR on one of the removed packages doesn't seem to be included. For example I believe wine has a BR on fontforge. (Could have been changed tho, I don't have access to the CVS here.)

Linus