Re: Opinions on the election (was: Re: FESCo Election Results)

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
But i think i forgot to add to the wiki that a vote for me was a vote for
SPARC as an offically supported arch.  So now  we need to add some SPARC
builders to the buildsys :D.  Sopwith  will get mad at me  remove all my
votes from the DB  and  all hell breaks loose.

Well, one of Spot's platforms implied that without actually saying as much (although I think everyone knows what it meant, especially since he mentioned Aurora):

"Work towards enabling Fedora to truly grow beyond x86/x86_64, with a multiple tiered architecture model"

But seriously  I would like to know   some reasons why people who did not
vote,  choose to not vote.  Was he voting window too short?  was there not
enough noise about the election? and people just plain forgot?

 Voter apathy is a very sad thing. :(

     Jima