Re: next FESCo meeting agenda.

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Michael J. Knox schrieb:
Can this proposed policy be discussed in the next FESCo meeting?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MikeKnox/AWOL_Policy

There has been no (apparent) opposition to the policy.

The meetings happen at 5am (my time) and while I will make an attempt to
be present to push this myself, it would be cool if it could be on the
agenda even if I am not present.

I added it to the schedule -- but this thursday is the first meeting
after the FESCo election (*1) and I'm not sure if we have enough time to
go through the regular schedule in the meeting so it might have to wait
another week.

Then perhaps it should be left off for the next meeting?

Thanks

Michael