Re: homes for the homeless.

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:56:47 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:

[Sodipodi]

Well, the projects last release was in February of 2004, and all bug
reports for the last year or so have been unanswered by Lauris.  Also,
CVS appears not to have been touched for ages.  Here's Lauris last
message on the mailing list from back in March 2005:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6795136&forum_id=3970

In my book, I would consider it not being actively developed.

A co-maintainers's message is in the same thread, btw:

| I can"t admin the project after all | | Back in January, Lauris made me an admin so that we would have someone | other than himself to approve checkins. I wanted to revitalize | Sodipodi, do cool stuff, etc. But first I had to meet this work deadline.
|
| Well. Now that that"s done, six weeks later, I need to admit that I"ve | changed my mind. There are two reasons here. The first is that I got | handed another, higher-priority responsibility, and probably won"t have | time for Sodipodi. The second is that I finally got around to taking a | look at Inkscape, and, frankly, it"s so much further ahead that I don"t | see much point in continuing to work on Sodipodi. Anybody have a | counterargument?

First package to hit a "retired" page on the wiki?

Michael