Re: Re : iFolder server

SOYER Jerome wrote:
Hi,
I'm interesting to work on it, but for Mandriva and Fedora, i use this two distro. Where can i find your srpms or the spec file ?

I filed a bug report for it, but don't touch that srpm as I missed some things that directly affects ability to work.

I will hopefully have a new srpm up today time permitting.

Michael