Re: RFC: FESCo Future

Michael J. Knox wrote:
I would certainly be interested in taking part in FESCO, though I doubt my current level of presence and suitability in Fedora Extras is probably not up to par with others, but I do think you would find the right people easily enough.

Note that FESCo meetings have been an open "town hall" style weekly gathering in #fedora-extras where anybody can and does participate. The best way to show that you belong on FESCo is to give good opinions in package reviews, submit many good packages, participate in the FESCo meetings, and/or work on Fedora Extras related infrastructure.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx