Re: RFC: Fedora Extras EOL Policy

BN> The idea is to get Legacy building through the same sort of system
BN> as Extras... it's just not there yet.

What bothers me is that we already have "Extras Legacy" building and
mirrored out just fine.  I can push my a new FC-3 version and
everything is taken care of.  Why would we need to change that?  It
seems to me that the Extras Legacy team would just need to step in and
commit fixes to the existing extras infrastructure.

 - J<