Re: Fedora Extras 5 Package Build Report

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 21.03.2006, 21:52 +0100 schrieb
Christian.Iseli@xxxxxxxx:
fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
The second solution involves a bit more work: run a script that checks for
such stuff. Christian?
I'm having an hectic week, but I'll tuck this on my TODO list and see what happens :-)

Seems you found enough time ;-)
What's the normal procedure when a package migrates to core ?
Do we:
 - delete CVS devel and affected release branches

I think this is the way is was done often

I would highly advise against deleting the CVS devel directory, because it is horribly difficult to recreate it again. I personally erase all the files in the directory, add a README file that says what happened to that package, then check that in.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx