Re: syck-python vs. python-syck?

We have syck, perl-YAML-Parser-Syck, so a syck-python package should not exist, all other python modules do have correct naming, eg. python-sqlite, python-twisted, and so on...

So syck-python should be moved to python-syck!!!

Regarding libxml2-python; The base package is libxml2. BUT, we shoudl think about renaming this to python-libxml2 and do a Provides: libxml2-python.

my 2 cent,
 -of

PS: Maybe also with MySQL-python, gstreamer08-python, gstreamer-python and libopensync-plugin-python.