Re: non fedora-usermgmt user creation

>I think, it is wasted time to try to write spec-files which are running on
>all and every distribution. Finally you will end in a bunch of conditional
>macros and with such macros, you can choose between fedora-usermgmt and
>plain useradd.

Its nearly impossible to write a spec file that will work on all
distros, but one can come very close.  I write my spec files with the
assumption that other people (non fedora-users) can use my package.
It's good practice.  Sometimes there will be conflicts, but I try to
make sure those conflicts are created by another distro, not by my spec
file.

    -Mike