Re: LyX as LaTeX package for F11 spin

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/lyx

It seems a general mistake to include something like this tiny niche package in the spin.

Are there any other latex packages you'd recommend? Since this spin (we should just start calling it the POSSE spin...) is for things the college students doing development on edu software would find useful - rather than the usual "things kids can use to learn with OSS" - and since turning in academic papers in LaTeX is relatively common in technical disciplines, I though it might be a good inclusion, but I'd certainly like to be corrected if that's not the case!

--Mel