Re: LyX as LaTeX package for F11 spin

On 06/12/2009 03:42 PM, Mel Chua wrote:
For Sebastian: I didn't get this to you in IRC before you left, so...

As far as including LaTeX in the spin, I think the easiest way to start
out is with LyX.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/lyx

Even as a more experienced LaTeX user, I would bang out stuff in LyX
because it's Just Easier for basic stuff. So that's the package I'd
include (and its dependencies).

If anyone has alternative suggestions, holler. It's been about 2 years
since I used LaTeX...

It seems a general mistake to include something like this tiny niche package in the spin.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx