Sugar on Fedora

I would like establish a relationship between Sugar Labs and the Fedora
Education Special Interest Group.

The Sugar learning environment which was originally developed for the
One Laptop Per Child project has outgrown it's roots and has been spun
off to Sugar Labs [1].

Fedora packages are making Sugar available for Fedora.  I am wondering
if there is interest in creating a Sugar Respin within the education
SIG... and how we at Sugar Labs can help.

thanks
dfarning

1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Main_Page