Re: Announcing the Fedora EDU Spin Preview

Hi,

First of all, I'm really sorry for any problems this may have caused. We needed to take the whole thing down due to legal / policy concerns. We're currently preparing another release, now based on the upcoming Fedora 10. I'll definitely keep you posted. You might want to have a look at my blog post on this:

http://sdziallas.joyeurs.com/blog/2008/07/pulling-the-plug.html

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

jalal hajiqholamali wrote:
Hi,

No permission to get :

livecd-f9-edu-math-preview-i686.torren <http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/torrents/livecd-f9-edu-math-preview/livecd-f9-edu-math-preview-i686.torrent>

Error Message is:

  Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /torrents/livecd-f9-edu-math-preview/livecd-f9-edu-math-preview-i686.torrent on this server.