Self-Introduction: Gabriel Viso Carrera

Good morning

My name is Gabriel Viso Carrera. After using GNU/Linux for 20+ years,
time has come for me to begin contributing back with something. I have
heard about the culture at Fedora and I decided to try to start with
helping where I can around its documentation.

I will follow the self-introduction recommendations below; sorry for
the long email.

- Past contributions: I have been contributing to the Raspberry Pi
foundation translating Python learning material to Spanish.

- Computer skills: programming (C, Java, Python), using translation and
content management software and designing applications and systems (I
work as an Application Architect).

- Other skills: I am currently managing the team of App. Architects at
work, and I have been also software delivery manager in the past.

- What makes me a perfect match for the project? I don't think I am
perfect, but hope I can be useful. A key part of my career has been
documenting and communicating designs to engineers and non-technical
people.

- I am interested in:

   - the general documentation project --helping where is needed.
   - Encryption / security tools,
   - programming tools, and
   - the audio subsystem (I have some podcasting background, too).
   - I can also help translate / review Spanish (Spain) translations, if
   this is the right project to do so (let me know if help is needed by
   other projects on this topic).

- My GPG details:

   pub   rsa3072 2022-01-04 [SC] [expires: 2032-01-02]
         CFEA D985 ACD2 8888 D340  709F 2E76 1732 2D1E 39B1
   uid           [ultimate] Gabriel Viso Carrera <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxx>
   sub   rsa3072 2022-01-04 [E] [expires: 2032-01-02]

- Other useful details:

   - Pronouns:	he/him
   - Timezone:	Australia / Sydney (UTC+11)
   - Languages: 	English, Spanish (Spain) --native.

I will be browsing the different projects while waiting for the next
steps, as advised.

Best regards,

~Gabriel Viso Carrera
TZ=Australia/NSW