Re: moving list to Fedora Discussion [was Re: Project organisation]

Happy New Year Docs

I have been a Fedora biggot for about 15 years. I am a retired senior with an interest in the grammar as used within the docs.  I rewrote some for my own pastime, I am not into using esoteric words in descriptions, but in spelling, punctuation, and in paragraph construction. For what it is worth, I am bilingual Candian-English, Canadian French with some Spanish.

As a pastime, I have edited the published docs for myself. Yes, my docs are more clear than the original, and more suited to the reader, whom I presume to be the beginner to Linux.

As per relocating to:  https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/tag/docs, I can certainly add a new bookmark.

After the dust settles, I would like to find a way to have my document tweaking reviewed and integrated into the mother doc.

Regards from Canada

 Leslie
Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022, 01:05:54 p.m. EST, Ben Cotton <bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 8:08 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I haven't heard any objections. Let's, therefore, make the new home here:
>
> #docs topics

I'll take care of the back half of making this true (closing the
mailing list, updating references in docs, etc).

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His